Thursday, May 7, 2009

The dormitory life.

I...have been getting more and more agitated with my allergies. It went from minor stuff, to full blown congestion. Not to mention, it just saps my energy for some reason. That's the only explanation I can find, as to why I don't feel like writing/recording songs. So, school is officially over, and I couldn't help but feel a twang of sadness, as I was leaving the dorms. I really don't like leaving my "area", once I've grown accustomed to it. Anyway, the important thing here is next year, when I'll be rooming with three people. It's going to be single bedrooms, but I still worry about the people I'm going to be rooming with. They are the exact opposite of me, when it comes to how they live while in school. I'm more of a quiet person, I keep to myself, and I just like to do my own thing. They are not that quiet (not in a bad way, they just do more things than I), like to party, and are always doing something. However, I find that this is a small price to pay for having friends. Not to mention, Halo 3 teammates. Yeah, next year is going to be full of studying, Halo-ing, partying, and hopefully, music playing.
You know, cause my dream is still up for grabs.

No comments:

Post a Comment