Thursday, May 21, 2009

Das influ.

So, after my hundredth post, I kind of just fell off the grid for a while. The truth is, I was just so involved in everything and nothing at the same time, so I just couldn't be bothered. Not that it's a bad thing, I just felt that I didn't have much to say at the time, because I started to feel as if I were saying the same things, just worded differently.
After a 13 hour trip to Greece, I proceeded to party hard that night, with me being awake for 40 hours. Not a smart thing to do, but it was fun. Next day, I was sort of sick, but not that much. By Monday night, after a couple beers, I was feeling really under the weather. Monday night, I thought I was running a wee fever, but I didn;t give it much though. Next morning, I woke up feeling feverish again, so I told my parents. Naturally, they freaked out because they thought that I had contracted the swine flu, which is totally acceptable since I did fly in from the states. And off to the hospital I go, where I was quarantined for almost 10 hours, waiting for a) the blood tests to come back, and b) me to show signs of a fever. I got the results, didn't get the fever. I was clean, ladies and gentelmen, clean as a thistle.
After that, I started easing back in to the Greek way of life, with uber smoking, drinking, and clubbing. Not to mention working, since I've been doing a shit load of that.
I tried skateboarding today, but something was wrong with my big toe, and I could only push around for 5 minutes or so. After that, it got too painfull. Thankfully, I'm going to a physical therapist tomorrow, and see if he can't straighten out some of my kinks.
Also, I've sort of fallen behind my songwriting, and I don't like it, not one bit.
You know, cause I used to pump out a song a day.

1 comment:

  1. Soph! sooooo I totally found this from your twitter...from your fb. hahaha (:

    ReplyDelete